Saturday 28 February 2015

UBELIEVABLE

UNBELIEVABLE
Yesterday was The anniversary of CNN High School, Cherpu. My grand daughter Vaikha and her class mates were to perform a folk dance. At about ten I reached there and all were waiting to see it but there was no sign of the Principal.

I went to the Civil Station at Ayyanthol and began selling books . I went up to the third floor. As usual the response was very positive. Children studying in English medium schools are unable to read Malayalam. This book being in English, is a boon to them. This may explain the universal appeal of the book. A gentleman wanted to buy five books and gave me hundred rupee note. When I gave him the books, he took two only, but refused to take back the balance. “Keep it “ he said smiling. This encouragement is unbelievable. As usual I sold all books and came home, pleased as Punch !

No comments:

Post a Comment