Sunday 22 February 2015

STORY-TRUE LOVE

Story
I had completed MSc , M.Ed, but my grading was so low that I could not impress them in the interview. My father is a retired Army Officer and we have ancestral property too, yet the fact that I had to approach mother (I  was afraid of my father), even for pocket money, pinched me. At his point,  a friend of my father approached him with a marriage proposal. I was only twenty five. The proposal included my appointment in a private school and this fact comforted me. As usual, we went and saw the girl and things proceeded smoothly. The girl is very small, hardly five feet, but not bad to look at. The formalities completed, the marriage took place and I enjoyed the new life. We spent more time in the wife house . My mother-in-law loved me more and she pampered us. When my job was fixed, we shifted to the rented house near the school.
Teaching is no joke. I had to study hard and make notes. My subject is botany and I began to take real interest now. My new life went on smoothly. I am tall and fair. Girls loved me and one senior student secretly gave me a love letter. While studying for training I was close to a class mate and I really loved her. I wonder where she is ! But now I am married and responsible. I persuaded her lovingly, to concentrate on her studies.
I was not happy with the low salary.  I tried through the net and got an offer in the Gulf. I was going to be a father; inevitably my wife protested. I assured her that, after delivery, I shall take her with me. So she reluctantly agreed.
Life in Oman is exciting. There are a number of Keralites. It was a pleasant surprise to see my student who gave me the love letter, in the market. She came to me running and held my hand:”Sir, how are you here?” “I am working as a teacher. What about you?”
She looked at me lovingly:”First, tell me whether you love me.” We went to a restaurant . Over a cup of coffee, I looked at her. She has become slightly fat. Did I love her? I could not decide. I asked:”Are you married?”
“Yes, but my love for you is constant. Even in our first night, I was thinking of you only. “ She came and kissed me . I liked her company. I said:”Can anyone refuse you. “  “Come to me when you are free.” She (her name is Omana) gave me her mobile number.
The first time I went there, her husband was not there.”He has gone on official tour. We are free.” She had no patience. She led me to her bed room.
 My wife wrote me that she is expecting the baby soon. She was pregnant, when I left her , but I was not confirmed. When I told the news to Omana, she was excited:”Oh, I want to come with you when you go home. I shall tell my husband. I have not gone to Keralam, after our marriage. Go not go to you house. You stay here only.”
We planned to go as soon as we got plane tickets. It was vacation in the school.



Directly we went to my wife house. I introduced Omana to my wife and afterwards we went to my house. Mother was very pleased to see me. Then we roamed about, like married couple , before we went to her home. It was then that we were informed of the delivery; it was a boy. When we reached there, it was like a festival. My parents too, had assembled there. Omana went mad with joy, to see my baby.
She remained  there only, to be near the baby. When we were left alone, she whispered:”You must live with me, when we go back. I want to have your baby. Till then, I want to have this boy before my eyes. He is your blood.”  But her plan flopped, because, mother-in-law objected:” It is not advisable to send them to the hot Dubai. When the time comes for the child, to go to school, they can go. The boy can study there.”
Omana whispered:“It means I can have you exclusively,  for myself. You must give me a child as soon as possible.” I felt that there is nothing as sweet as true love.






No comments:

Post a Comment