Sunday 22 February 2015

DIARY (22-2-2015)

DIARY (22-2-2015)
When I went to Perumpilissery, the press was closed. At the next door is a tailor shop. All my pants became tight, owing to fat deposits around the waist. The tailor said he could open it and re-stitch. So, one worry is over.
Next , I went to a house at Palakkal, where I knew a lady. She was glad to see me and invited me to come and have snacks and tea.
I gave her the short story book costing Rs. 20.
I gave her my Malayalam autobiography ‘Agnisakshy’for reading and return, as there is only one copy left.

Her daughter looked and found my blog in her mobile. Inevitably, the conversation turned to the blog. When I was about to leave, she gave me a hundred rupee note, saying this her contribution to the good work I am doing !

No comments:

Post a Comment