Monday 23 February 2015

CIVIL STATION AT KODUNGALLUR

CIVIL  STATION AT  KODUNGALLUR
Whenever I publish a new book, I used to go there in the Taluk Office, to sell books. Yesterday I went there, carrying more than enough copies of my book of English short stories. The journey by ‘limited stops’ bus took one hour and I reached before ten. I had to walk only a few minutes, cutting across the temple ground .
I was overwhelmed by the response, selling all books. I have given my address and asked them to tell their opinion about my stories.
Afterwards, I had tea and snacks and returned by twelve noon.

When I returned, I was tired but did not engage auto. My son had called an auto to come to our house. As soon as I got down from the bus, the auto stopped, seeing me and I got into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment