Monday 12 January 2015

STORY -RECEPTIONIST

I am the receptionist of a three star hotel. It is eleven in the night and I was sitting bored. It is compulsory to have a receptionist in the night too and I began reading a detective novel to pass my time.
A gentleman came and asked for a room, in case his wife turned up . “Please sit here, we shall talk,” I told him.
He is young and fair, with a small moustache, like that of Hitler. I felt a sexual attraction for him:”What is your name? What are you ding?”
“I am Haneef, doing business in books. We want to open book  stores throughout Keralam. My wife is the agent here. I don’t know when she will come. She is in traffic jam. “
We went on talking and I offered coffee. When it was twelve, I showed him a room and gave him the key. I wanted   to do it then itself, but held myself in check, what will he think?
In the morning he gave me the money and left. I asked for his card and he readily gave it. “Come here whenever you are in the town; I like you.”
After about seven months, we met in a bus. I saw him and called him to my seat.  “One seat is vacant in the next seat, you may sit there.”
  A man got up and told us:”You two can sit here, I am getting down at the next stop.” I thanked him and we sat comfortably, “Haneef, where are you ging?” “I have some work in Calicut. And you?” I was reluctant to leave him there; so I took extra ticket  to Calicut. After getting down, we had refreshments and he asked:”What are you going to do?”
“Is it right, if I accompany you?” He did not welcome it and so I remained in the hotel room.  I used to call him by mobile. A
After some time, he switched it off. He came at twelve midnight. I had my meal. “I a sorry to be so late. My business is like that. I waited impatiently and he came from the toilet with only a towel. I removed the cloth and saw him naked. I was thrilled ! It was my first experience. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
He used to come to the hotel often. One day I saw in the front page of the newspaper his photo””DREADED TERRORIST  BELIEVED TO BE IN KERALA” I cut it off and kept it in my purse. The next time he came to me, I showed it to him:”Please do not come to the hotel, come to my hut in the slums. My mother is only there. I will take you there. You will be safe if you dress as a ‘sanyasi’

 I am glad to say that I am pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment