Sunday 25 January 2015

DIARY(25-1-2015)

DIARY(25-1-2015)
When I came out of the Sastha Temple, after ‘deeparadhana’, a fat lady was standing near her car, ready to leave. At first, I could not recognize her; it was Mini, my sister-in-law Parvathy’s daughter. Parvathy had come with her, to attend tomorrow’s function‘annaprasham’ of my grandson. My wife is happy to see her sister, both have gone to take bath in the temple pond just now (7.30).

We have invited very few guests, as a measure of austerity. It is good.  Rice must be mashed well, before gulping it. So, at least two year old baby is fit for annaprasham.My father postponed my annaprasham and I began to run about and eat things like papad. I was told that oppolama, father’s first wife, gave me pudding offered to God, even before the formal ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment