Saturday 24 January 2015

KERALAM-4

Computer
Sudhir brought a proposal to buy a computer and internet  Idea connection for just Rs.25000 and I eagerly accepted it. I had a blog but, without computer etc., I could not make postings in the blog. Now my problem is over and I became very busy.
It was during this period that I got a magazine ‘Itihas Durpan’ by post. I had not hear about it. When I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised to see my article ‘SARASWATHY-MYTH OR REALITY’ in the magazine. It is an RSS publication and I did not know how they got it. In the same issue was another article, by a Christian that St. Thomas never visited Keralam. All disciples of Christ were in a state of extreme sorrow and it took considerable time, to recover  the m to regroup. Probably, they had not even heard of Keralam.  Such original thoughts were only published in this magazine, according to the Editor. It was a morale boost and I decided to publish a small booklet ‘Bold Unfettered Thinking’ . The book included a new theory about earthquakes. The article ‘Is the earth hollow?’ was also in this book, coasting Rs. 20. Being in English, I went to colleges, to sell it. There was good response.
My next booklet, costing Rs. 15 was published, while I was in Delhi. The title is ‘Global Warming is a Myth’ It contained theoretical reasoning as well as temperature charts, to prove my point. The book was a hot favourite among educated people.
My third publication was ‘Childhood Memoirs’, costing Rs. 100 , containing a number of articles about theoretical science.

Afterwards, I published several books in Malayalam, including  autobiography and short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment