Sunday 25 January 2015

KERALAM -6

KERALAM -6
It may be full of obituary cases, because my generation has become old and almost obsolete!
So I shall write about other loss. I used to sell books, both Malayalam and English. On that day, it was record sales, in a Government office, Industrial Finance Corporation, and after two hours of work, I sat down and counted the money. Then I put it in the purse and carried it in my  baG. The bus stop is just in front of the office. When I got into the bus and looked for the purse, I was shocked; the purse is missing. In addition to money, my railway pass and IC were also in the purse, because, I used to carry the same purse, while going in the trains. Loss of Identity card is more worrying because, to get new IC, I had to file FIR at the  police station and apply to the HQ of Southern Railway office at Madras. Because of my laziness, going to Madras is still pending.

As if to compensate this loss, I gained Rs.1800 from SBI branch at Kecherry, while changing 500 rupee note.  I needed two hundred notes in ten rupee notes and the rest in 100 rupee notes. Instead of giving me twenty notes, the cashier gave two bundles of ten rupee notes. I too got confused. I patiently counted each bundle again and again; it never occurred to me that there are too many notes. After reaching home only, the mistake came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment