Friday 30 January 2015

STORY-MOBILE

MOBILE
I was in Delhi. Seeing an ad by a mobile phone company, I too applied for sales man’s post. There were a number of young men like me and we were given training in use of these new instrument, unknown till then. To contact people in walled societies, guarded by watchmen, I had to wear coat and tie and look impressive. I first went to Mayur Vihar Ph. 2
Generally, young girls took more interest in this new instrument. A young Lady was very enthusiastic. She learned how to use it and told me to wait. She gave me several land phone numbers and told me to contact her friends, who are sure to buy mobile phones. “How can I test this?” I told her to go to her bed room and call me in my mobile. I waited. “Can you hear me?” she asked. “yes “ “Please have tea with me.” After some time, she came with tea. “Where do you stay?”
“It is nearby, in the slums.”
“I cannot believe it. You are so handsome; do not look like a poor boy.”
“We were not poor. Father had a tea shop at home, in Andhra. Grandfather got entangled in debt and we had to do something for a living. My uncle is here. It was he who suggested this tea shop.”
“Oh, I am sorry to hear this. I like to have your friendship. Will you come in the evening ,when you are free?”
I sold a number of phones that day, then I called her. “Madam, I am Vinod. Are you free?””Yes. Come immediately”. She received me with a smile, which I remember to this day. She is dark, but her figure is slim and lithe.
After tea, she called me to her bedroom. My heart trembled. Without preliminaries, she pushed me into her bed and threw away her cloths. I too did the same. Her opening is small and that added to my enjoyment. We lay there, talking about sex generally:”When we are hungry, we go to a prostitute; but women are helpless.” She kissed me all over my body and asked me to do once more. In the end, she said:”I am lucky, I got you. You must come every day.”
One day, she came to our tea shop. I introduced her as my friend. She liked the vada and took half a dozen. In the end she said:”If this shop is near the temple, you can earn more.”
“But we must hire a room:”Father said.
“Do not worry, I shall give you money; you may return afterwards.”
So within a month, the shop was shifted. My sister, who was working as sales girl, now worked in the shop, as there were orders for home delivery.
One day Madam asked:”Why don’t you marry?” I explained that my uncle’s daughter loved me, but uncle refused, because we are poor. “My husband is coming from the gulf. I am not very happy, because we will not be able to enjoy.
“Is it not a month only? We can manage it in any garden. When he comes, you talk about my business. If some more money is spent, the shop can be in a terrace house. You may raise this point to your husband.”
So It was done. With a good house and my promotion in my office, the decks were cleared, for talking to my uncle, about giving his daughter to me. Madam and her husband came in their car and talked highly, about my business and character. It had an effect. Uncle called his daughter and asked:”Are you willing to marry him?” She was hearing our talk. She came out and smiled.”I am willing,” she said.
In the garden, Madam asked:”After marriage, will you forget me?”

“Never. You are my lucky star.” She kissed me warmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment