Saturday 31 January 2015

DIARY (31-1-2015)

DIARY (31-1-2015)
Today, I inaugurated the new toilet.
As it is detached from the main building, the view is new. Fittings are better than that of the old house. Any way, it is pleasant because it is new.

 In the morning, I went to see my friend C.V.Krishnan. I had to walk some distance, to reach the bus stop. There was a woman who too was waiting for the bus. A number of buses passed by, without stopping, though we held our hand up, indicating for a stop. People told me, it is their general practice to run without stopping, unless more people are there, to board the bus. I had to walk for about half an hour, in the Sun, before I got an auto.  To whom, should I complain? The stop was, between Cherpu west and Electicity Office stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment