Wednesday 14 January 2015

STORY-PROSTITUTE

I was walking through the streets of Sonagachi, in Calcutta, where people go to enjoy with prostitutes. I was tall and handsome, wearing pants and coat. Women from either sides, tried to ‘catch’ me; but they were dirty and I avoided them. A lady came to me and said:”Sir, if you are ready to pay good value, I will show you rare beauty, come recently”
I followed her and was surprised to see Niva . She was my classmate in the college:”Oh, you here? How did it happen ?”
“My marriage was fixed; but I  was raped and the boy backed out. The man had given me good money . I was thrown out from home and so I came here. But you were an idealist. Is this your true face?”
“If you are ready to come with me, we shall go to my Hotel and talk leisurely.” She followed me.  She had not lost her luster and looked quite enchanting . After reaching our room, we both took bath and lay side by side, she was naked and invited me:”I loved you in the college, but you did not care. It will be my joy, if you purify my dirty body” She placed my hand on her plump breasts. “ “I have no objection; a woman is not dirtied by male contact. But now I am concerned about my plans. If you cooperate,  I like to involve you in my fight against the Government.
You have to collect information from High officers, regarding troop movements against us Naxalites; this will help us to plan our attack and retreat after the engagement.. I will introduce you to them. I have my men for that. Extract maximum money from those fools.“
I did not like to disappoint her, so I began caressing those buttery  balls…
The next day my man came and I handed her over to him. I told him to give her a mobile. I then went to see my old friend, whom I had not seen for ten years. I had collected his address by phone.
When I reached there , a young girl received me. She looked at me for some seconds and cried out:”Uncle, do you recognize me?” From the sound I got her:”Sumy, you were only three at that time; where are your parents ?“ She held me tightly and kissed my cheek. A maid came and she ordered snacks and tea. We sat on a sofa and she told me to say a story, as I used to do then. I laughed and attacked the food before me.”Tell me about yourself . What are you doing now?” I told a lie, that now I am a businessman. She has GROWN INTO A COMLY GIRL  
By this time, her parents came. “What a surprise ! We had gone to the temple. Do not run away; stay here at least for one month. The girl too pressed me to stay:”I want to record the stories, you used to tell me.”
I used to go out in the morning. “Do not wait for me, for supper; I may be late.” During the night, If I come early, I will tell stories and she would record it.”I shall sell these “ she used to say. Sometimes when we are alone, temptation was high to seduce her. On weak moment I laid her on the sofa; she did not resist; on the other hand, she enjoyed it:”Uncle, this is not my first time. We used to do it in the school . But uncle is superb.
Our headquarter was shifted to Vynad in Kerlam, where we began working among tribal people  My knowledge of the language was useful. I used to teach in schools.
Once Sumi was detained by the Army, but the Minister intervened and saved her. 

The inevitable thing happened; some agents of the police, informed about me and I was encircled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment