Wednesday 23 September 2015

WALK


WALK One day, I was late in returning home, at Manavazhy. After circumventing the Elamkunnu hill, I came in front of the cupola. It was dark and I slipped, falling flat. When I came home, I found that my knee was smeared with blood. I went to the bath room and washed with water and then soap. I did not tell my wife. It was healed in a couple of days. One day, there was no water in the tank and our electric supply failed. The line man came and examined, when he found that the meter is damaged. Afterwards I went o the Office at Cherpu. They said I have to deposit the money for a new meter. All formalities were completed and we got a new meter after ten days. During these days, we had to draw water from the well, near the kitchen. For taking bath, we went to the pond of Damu’s house.

No comments:

Post a Comment