Thursday 24 September 2015

TIME


HOW TO SPEND TIME? I do not know how to utilize spare time, especially after coming to Delhi. At home , I go about selling books . Morning walk is for health ; as I have become very slow, it takes only one hour . At the end of it , I buy one tender coconut for my wife and come home. Watching TV is boring . The same films are shown again and again. Evn news from Keralam is the same . Panchayath elections and dog attacks are repeated every day. Yesterday , the English channel was interesting , as the discussion was about the new constitution of Nepal. Though our neighbor , we know very little about that Himalahan Kingdom; sorry , it is no more a kingdom ,it I a republic! Till now we used to believe that it is the only Hindu state in the world. Now it is secular. I was surprised to learn that there are about hundred languages and an equal number of castes in that tiny State!

No comments:

Post a Comment