Tuesday 29 September 2015

A JOB


STORY-A JOB I passed M.Sc. and the same year, my sister completed her tenth examination. I decided to put her for teacher’s training School. As there was hostel accommodation, I felt relief. But money was a problem. After my father passed away, leaving us and mother a widow at the age of forty, we had to struggle for money. For name’s sake, we are janmy, land owner, the land being tilled by kudiyan. It was before land reforms in Keralam and we used to get just enough paddy as pattam, revenue. Money income was scarce and I married for dowry, to tide over the difficult period of unemployment. She was not a beauty , but was hard working and satisfied my mother. Initially, I joined a tutorial. I was trying to find a husband for my sister, Anitha. Her horoscope was good and she looked handsome. My aunt found a boy, a teacher in Malabar region and soon the marriage took place. I did not have to give dowry . Soon, I got a temporary job from employment exchange. I went to see the HM of government school at Puramery, with a recommendation letter from his close friend. I promised to join duty, as soon as I was relived from the temporary posrt in Government. When I finally joined the School, I felt as if I amon top of the world. A job, a wife and my only concern, Antha with a daughter-what else can I ask for? I was introduced to the staff. I did not mention anything about my wife, just to keep alive the fancies of my lady colleagues. It was not in vain, because, a black girl, hardly twenty, was extremely beautiful, like a statue in black marble. I used to spend time with her during recess. One day she invited me to her home and the whole evening I spent there, chit chatting. I came back, rejuvenated spiritually. I wanted to try her. We went to a hotel, in a far away unknown place, to spend the night. After dinner, we went to the room booked in false names. The moment, we closed the door and bolted it, my thing began to swell, devoid of food for such a long time. She looked at it and laughed. I removed her cloths and inserted mine into her small orifice. She began to sing vulgar songs with joy. Her black breasts were large and succulent. I sucked it again and again. When I discharged the nectar of life, she kissed all over my body. The first night was grand success. I did not want to cheat her. I told her I am married . “This must be kept a secret. We can register our marriage here in real names in the Registrar office. We can get a witness by giving bribe.” We returned to our school, as if nothing had happened. I stayed in her house as married couple. Her people in the village, too were not informed. “You are my wife. But every year, during vacation, I shall go home to see mother. Then I will see my wife, whom I married for dowry.”I have not seen her. Bring her photo.” “She is not beautiful. She is also black. Still I love her.” “Do you have children? ” “No; this time, I shall try.” “I want many children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment