Sunday 20 September 2015

KAKANAD


TO KAKANAD Yesterday I went to the Civil Station at Kakanad Up to Aluva , I travelled by train and then by KSRTC bus. A kind man vacated his seat for me and I just showed my book to the fellow sitting by my side. He was studying his messages in the mobile phone and took a long time in seeing my book. Without any hesitation , he bought it and then we started talking. I talked about my latest blog ‘Lawlessness in Kashmir’ and he said he is a lawyer by profession. “The DIG can just put the man who hoisted the Pakistani flag for his misdeed. It is a shame the BJP is clinging to power shamelessly . “ By the time we reached the Civil Station, he became my friend and gave me his card. His office is there only and he invited me to come to his office , whenever I came there for rest and a cup of tea. Afterwards, I raised the topic with a diehard BJP man. He said:”Kashmir is already gone. Nobody can save it. By remaining in power, we can consolidate our position and get more seats in the next elections.” This must be the reason for his Party’s behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment