Sunday 20 September 2015

MALAPURAM


TO MALAPURAM For a long time, I have been thinking of goig to Malapuram Civil Station. I did not know where I have to get down from the train. I was thinking of Kuttipuram. A copassenger told me Tirur is a better option; so I did so. As remodeling works are going on there, it was impossible to cross over to the east side , though the distance was only a few hundred yards. So I hired an auto. There are a number of buses and I first entered a KSRTC bus. As there was no sign of it moving, all those sitting in the bus went in a private bus. Afterwards I realized that KSRTC would have been better, because the private bus was jam packed. At first we reached Kottakal, then Malappuram. There was no sign of mala or hill. The Civil Station was sprawling over acres of land. There was no crowd as I used to see at Ayyanthol Civil Station. The offices are spread over in different buildings like barracks. The response was good and I could sell all the books in my bag. I hired an auto, to reach the bus stand. As the bus was about to start, I could not have a cup of tea. It was one thirty when I took my tickets and I had to be satisfied with vada and hot tea. At 3.45 the train for Shoranur came. By seven I reached home

No comments:

Post a Comment