Tuesday 29 September 2015

SCHOOL


STORY-SCHOOL I was driving aimlessly, when my attention was caught by an elderly lady, with two big shopper bags full of vegetables etc, waiting at the bus stop. I stopped the car and enquired:” Where are you going? May I give you a lift?” “Thank you.” I opened the doors of the car. “Keep the bags in the rear seat and you sit by my side.” When she was seated, I started the engine. “Drive straight for two miles; I will tell you when my point comes.” “What are you doing, Madam?” “I am working in S. Mary’s school; my husband is in the army.” “Your name?” . “Sumitra” When she told me, I stopped. There were many autos there. “I can go by auto. Thank you very much. I had been waiting for more than half hour.” “Tell me which way you have to go. I am in no hurry. I will drop you at your house.” I turned left and proceeded along tarred road. She stopped the car, when it reached a house on the bank of paddy fields, now lying barren, When she got down, two smart girls, less than ten years old came out. “My kids, Geeta and Remya. Please come in and have tea.” I liked Remiya, but refused to go inside. “Another time, now let me go home. My father is alone.” I got her mobile number. While driving along the road, I came across the school where she was teaching and entered the school premises. In the office they told me to wait in a chair, as Sumtraji is in her class. After about fifteen minutes, she came and shook hands with me. “You did not tell me what you are doing. Are you married?” “I am single and doing some Projects on my computer, for foreigners.” “God; can you make a web site for our school? Can you find time for it? Office will give you all details.” I collected the data and asked for some time. “Thank you very much. Now you cannot refuse tea.” After tea, I said bye. When I was ready with the project, I called the lady:” Please come and see what I have made. Bring the kids also.” I told the maid to prepare tasty things to eat for some ten people. I showed Madam the site and asked :”What background would you like?” I showed her several photos. She chose a scenery. The children also like it. They were curiously watching us, while enjoying the snacks. I asked Remya :”Do you dance?” She gladly began to dance. Then she sang a song; her voice is enchanting:”Madam, let this girl stay with me; I will have some fun. I shall put her in a dancing school.” “Why don’t you marry and have your own children; of course Remya may stay here.” So she brought her things to stay with me. It was a new life for me. My contact with the school, brought me into the lime light. A young teacher, named Vyas, seems to have a craze for me. He is having a North Indian background; I too lived there during my school days, when my father was there. I know Hindi, like Hindi music and read magazines. When we like not to be understood by others, we speak in that language. Still I was undecided. A man’s true colours will be known, only when we live together. I therefore invited him to be my paying guest. He was very pleased. Some three years passed peacefully. Remya has now become a young girl, very attractive with her slim figure and big eyes. One day I heard noises, while I was taking bath. I came out, with my naked body covered by my towel. I found Vyas naked and trying to disrobe the girl, who was struggling. I shouted at the top of my voice. I embraced the girl and consoled her:”Men are like vultures.. They want only our vulva. Dogs are better. Be very careful.” :”The same day, Madam came, along with her brother, who was handsome and looked like a perfect gentleman. After they went, I informed Madam on phone, my willingness to marry her brother….

No comments:

Post a Comment