Wednesday 30 September 2015

STORY-LICENCE


DRIVING LICENCE We knew each other from childhood. As we grew up , we began thinking about marriage . We also knew that our families will not agree . I said:”Dear , I shall learn driving and drive tourist cars l I can easily earn enough for our living. “ As we wanted to avoid our parents , we sifted to a town. The work was easy . But earnings were not enough . My intention is to buy a car. Luckily I came into contact with a Bank Manager , who came in my car, to attend duty. He liked me and arranged a loan to buy a car, which was mortgaged to the Bank. One day I was returning home , when I saw my mother-in-law walking along the road. I stopped the car and called her:”Ma, get into the car.” After she was seated, she complained :”Son, why didn’t you come to see us. We have no one else. Rema is our only daughter.” Seeing her, my wife was very happy. Both embraced and began talking .Then Ma whispered :”Son, she is pregnant” I looked at her:”Why did you not tell me? We must go to a doctor now itself” “I was not sure” , she mumbled. The Doctor confirmed it. Ma went back with happy tidings. That night I looked at her as if I am seeing her for the first time. Yes, she is beautiful . Her face is oval and her teeth even and well formed. Her dark blue eyes are superb. Her hair reached up to her buttocks. I removed her cloths tenderly , one by one . Then I kissed her breasts . When she was excited , I inserted …. The boy in the bungalow opposite told me :”We need a driver . If you accept it , you can stay in our out house” I told my wife; she also agreed. Thus life became easy. One day I saw her coming from the bungalow. I had just gone out to buy cigarettes. I did not ask her anything. This encouraged them . He tipped her lavishly . I reasoned :”Bodily enjoyment is no crime. Very few women are chaste. I know from experience . I have enjoyed several married women. So what right have I , to deny this enjoyment to my wife?” I left her for delivery , in her house . She was in her seventh month. I did not miss her ; somehow her infidelity broke something sacred in our relationship. One day an Arab visited the bungalow . He wanted to take me to Dubai and offered lucrative salary ; I agreed . I didn’t tell even my wife. Several years passed . I built a new house in the village . My daughter was ten years old , when tragedy struck. I was driving at maximum speed , because the Arab wanted to reach Abu Dhabi immediately . I hit the car on the divider and lost consciousness. When I regained sense, I found myself in the Hospital My left leg had to be amputed. I returned home to Keralam

No comments:

Post a Comment