Sunday 20 September 2015

GRANDSON


SNAPS FROM MY LIFE-grandson Being Sunday , my son and his wife decided to go to her home to see the children. As I had not seen my grandson for a long time, I too accompanied them. We boarded the bus at 8 in the morning ahd reached Trichur by 8.30. From there we went by the bus for Aryampadam , a cross road between Trichur and Government Hospital, and , Kecheri and Vadakancherry by nine thirty; in all it took only one and a half our , may be because there is less traffic on Sundays. My grandson began eating rice and vegetable mixed and ground into a paste in mixi. He is yet unable to stand up. His elder cousin sister just stands up; she is two months older. It was a pleasant trip as my son carried the purse and I just accompanied him .

No comments:

Post a Comment