Saturday 14 March 2015

MY SON IN CHARGE OF THE KITCHEN


MY SON IN CHARGE OF THE KITCHEN

In the morning, I was about to make tea, but there was no milk in the fridge. I searched in the whole kitchen, no use. Yesterday’s milk has become curd. Then I remembered that I had told him to see that curd is to be made. Without leaving any balance, the whole milk was converted  into curd.

For everything, he has to be helped. How much dhal is to be taken? The quantity of rice ? See if the vegetable is cooked?

He forgot to place the vent weight on the cooker and the whole water in the vessel evaporated, burning the bottom .

He never cleaned the kitchen slab. But one thing I should record: the dishes are tasty.

This will continue till his wife returns.

I think this is a fit case for beginning a story about a country teenage girl, who never worked in the modern kitchen, but was married off by parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment