Thursday 5 March 2015

DIARY (6-3-2015)

DIARY (6-3-2015)
I decided to try the mini civil station at Chalakudi.
As my son had hired an auto, I got a free lift up to Poochunnipadam. By 9.15, I was at Ollur and from there, I went by KSRTC Superfast. Luckily, it stopped at the mini civil station, at the red light and I got off , saving Rs. 20. But the failure to sell even ten books, was in striking contrast at mini civil station at Irinjalakuda, where I had sold off all books.

Then I noticed the board ‘First Class Magistrate’ near by and there I succeeded.  My next point was the Municipality Office , a good success. From there I was thinking of catching bus to the town. A beautiful girl saw me and enquired:”Uncle, what are you trying? Where do you want to go?” When I mentioned Trichur, she said:”Hire the auto; they charge only twenty to take you to the KSRTC  stand.” I thanked her. In just twenty minutes I got down at Pudukad and reached home, before one in the noon My total collection exceeded four hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment