Thursday 19 March 2015

COMRADE EMS

PUNYATHITHI  OF COMRADE  EMS
I went to Desabhimani office, to sell books. After reaching there, I was told that the office staff is in the auditorium, as they are attending a meeting to pay homage to the leader who led the first Communist Ministry in world history, that came into being, as a result of democratic elections. I had committed this blunder, several years earlier too. So I went back and boarded a bus going to the town. I got down at Patturakial junction and went inside a commercial building, to try my luck there.

I was successful in selling several copies and then saw a board ‘Engineering Services ‘. I wondered what it is and came inside. A very beautiful lady welcomed me. She saw the book and asked personal questions about my house, children etc. Then it transpired that her maiden home is located very near to my house at Chathakudam. We became friends . I invited her to call on us, whenever she came to pray at Sastha temple there. Her face got imprinted in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment