Monday 29 December 2014

LOVE


We all love to be loved!
The joy of loving is sweeter. Dogs know it. I wish I could communicate with an elephant. It is great fun, having an elephant at home.
Tusks must be thick, widening outwards, should not grow downwards. The longer the trunk, the better. Head must be voluminous. The height is the most valuable assset. In pooram festival, the tallest animal stands at the centre and fetches extra money !
In Keralam, no one will buy a lady elephant,  sorry.
Love between friends is unselfish, as also between a brother and sister. They demand nothing. They are ready to give anything.
I love the charactors whom I created in my stories. Once I start typing, they acquire a charactor of their own.
Between lovers it is an ethereal attachment, sweeter than music ! But only till marriage. Will there be an undemanding wife ? My sister Devasena is such a wife, a noble charactor !

No comments:

Post a Comment