Tuesday 30 December 2014

I AM TERRIBLY AFRAID OF GHOSTS

Here it is pitch dark in the night.

Some night bird may make sounds which remind me about death. And darkness can create ghosts. Even the moonlight coming through the branches of trees induce illusions.
As a child of four, I was sleeping beside my Ma; when I suddenly woke in the night, I saw a man sitting on the branch of a tree, in a chair. I woke her up and told her.
Ma, now he is standing up. He has a pole in one hand. Now he is coming- I continued. I did not feel afraid.
She went and closed the window and held me, still in my bed, tightly in her arms.
Shortly afterwards, she gave birth to a dead baby.
Now, if such an apparition comes, here , as I am sleeping alone, I don’t know what will happen.
In the dark, ghosts make merry, but they are shy of light
So I keep lights on, all through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment