Tuesday 30 December 2014

CATARACT, AN AYURVEDIC APPROACH

For the past some years, I have been affected by the familiar cataract. My daughters have been telling me about an operation, which is simple and easy, without hospitalisation. Somehow, I didn’t like to manipulate the body created by Him.

It became difficult to read the newspaper, even with spectacles.
As I was desperate to bring my blood sugar level down, I agreed to try an ayurvedic preparation, patented by Vaidyaratnam Ousadhasalala.
Thee was considerable improvement, I still have not had total success.
When my blood sugar came down, I noticed that I could read the small print of newspapers. So now I am trying another patented drug of the same institution for cataract.
I shall share with my viewers, as soon as I get cured.

No comments:

Post a Comment