Wednesday 12 August 2015

REGISTRAR OF NEWSPAPERS , DELHI


REGISTRAR OF NEWSPAPERS , DELHI Registration of my magazine CHITHAPRAVAHAM is still pending in the Office of the Registrar at RK Puram. In the morning I went there to find out why it is still unsettled . In front of Sudha’s house is a bus stop. I went from there in DTC bus Air Conditioned and fully controllwd by the driver , the like of which can be seen plying from Aluva to Kochi. I got down at Krishi Bhavan and got into the Metro Station adjacent to the road. There I walked quite some distance to reach the ticket (round token in which details are printed electronically) The journey to AIIMS station took only 15 minutes . Fromthere I went by auto-ricksha. I met the concerned person in the office. There were only minor lapses in the ‘Declaration, which can be attended to. One funny requirement is that the first copy of the magazine must be sent along with the application for registration. It was past twelve and my woes began. There was no tea shop where I can get something to eat. I had to be satisfied with tea . To the nearest auto stand , I walked for half an hour. At the metro station , there was a long que. When my turn came , the counter closed, to tally the cash. I got out at Rajeev Chauk and walked and walked and still there was no sign of Barakhampa Road , where I could get a bus for home. I slipped and fell . Some one pulled me up and took me to the auto rickshaw. I told him to take my too the World Trade Centre , where Sudha’s office is located. I called her Sudha held my hand and walked to the office , where I washed and had my meal at at 3 PM . Sudha took me home in her office car.

No comments:

Post a Comment