Monday 24 August 2015

HAIR CUT IN DELHI


HAIR CUT IN DELHI My daughter took me to a ‘men’s beauty parlour ‘, as my hair and beard had grown much beyond tolerable limit. It is only walk able distance from here. The barber cut my hair very short , using the machine and then began shaving the beard. He did it again and again , till I got tired. Then I asked for massaging the scalp. This is something I always enjoyed . In the south , they do not do it. Here he massaged first by the hand and then by the machine. This machine we can use ourselves at home . It relieves tension and induces sleep. When Sudha was in the tenth standard , she used to smear castor oil (available in bottles)in my scalp and rub for fifteen minutes ,when English news was read in the All India Radio at 9 PM every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment