Monday 10 August 2015

HIGH UP IN THE AIR-MUSINGS


HIGH UP IN THE AIR-MUSINGS When we were flying high in the air , my mid wandered over the horizon of life and death. Is it worth worrying , about mundane matters? Even cities were not visible . The small people are like insects , busying about food and living. The same feeling of unreality grips me when I am on top of a hill.. The first thing I do in the morning , is to open my computer. Is the blog important? For that matter , is the newspaper worth the money we spend on it? I envy the real saints , who need no saffron cloths. They wisely abstain from marriage. Why did Christian God make Man? He could have left Adam alone. Why did he create Eve? The couple has managed to over populate the world. Like the ants , they do not live in peace. They fight for something or other. Sex and money are the two forces motivating forces, impelling us to go forward. Among Hindus , there is Pushpangadan who is always aiming his arrow of flowers against young men and women. When the arrow strikes , the poor victims run about seeking copulation. What a world!

No comments:

Post a Comment