Tuesday 13 October 2015

DIETITIAN


ATTENTION , DIABETIC PATIENTS For a long time , I have been trying to consult a doctor , about the proper diet I must follow. My friend in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences , where medical treatment is free , made an appointment with the dietitian ad we saw her. A young girl , with several papers , came and discussed with us for three hours. She explained that one day’s food must be divided into six portions and taken after every two hours. This is important . When I suggested reducing starch, she did not agree. She recommended taking milk twice a day and yogurt(curd) after the meal , twice. Whey was also advised. What disappointed me , was her refusal to allow tea with milk and ‘sugarfree’. So now I take bitter tea . I had heard about the medicinal properties of bitter tea. Within a week , my sugar level came down. So you all must consult a dietitian

No comments:

Post a Comment