Saturday 20 June 2015

SALES MAN'S DIARY


SALES MAN’S DIARY Yesterday , the Railway Protection Force objected to my selling books in Railway Station. So I went to Vivekodaya HS School . There almost all teachers present in the teachers’ room bought books. It was only ten and I spent time visiting people in the flats. One fellow recognized me and enquired about my general health. He recalled that I was in the habit of eating soybean and could climb stairs etc. We spent some time chit chatting. Then I went to Axis bank in the Trichur round. There also several books were sold . I got twenty, five rupee notes, by changing hundred rupee note. This was necessary as many gave three ten rupee notes and I had to return five rupees in each case. The two remaining books were sold in CMS School..

No comments:

Post a Comment