Sunday 31 May 2015

SNAPS FROM MY 1IFE-friendship


SNAPS FROM MY 1IFE-friendship I met an interesting personality. Let us call her D She was talking fluently in English in her mobile and I sat beside her on the Railway platform bench, sure that she will buy my English Autobiography. D:”We both were studying in the Law College. He was much senior and we loved each other. He used to come on a scooter, I clearly remember. Somehow my parents who were not aware of it, decided my marriage to a business man “ “Was he knowing your affair?” “Yes . I told him and he just laughed , saying all teenagers have love mania. My dilemma is that we all have been invited to attend the same marriage here.” “Why? It means you still retain your love? “No. I know that the past is past. Still I shall be happy if I am not going there.” My patience was running out. “I said: excuse me , I have a book here . See if you like to buy it.” She turned to me and grabbed the book. She told her friend:” I shall call in a few minutes” She was very pleased to get the book. Then we talked about each other. She is living in Singapore . She wanted to keep up our ‘friendship’ and promised to contact me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment