Wednesday 27 May 2015

DIARY(27-5-15)


DIARY (27-5-15) The day began on a dirty note. I felt intense nausea. Loose motion is not so disgusting. If we vomit, the whole body becomes too weak to stand up. I wanted to sell my books. I fried two eggs and ate it with coffee. Somehow I managed to reach the bus stop and then the Railway platform. The RPF told me, this is not allowed inside the Railway boundary. By that time I had sold one book(autobiography). It was too early for banks to open. Then I sold one book and engaged an auto for Shakthan stand. When the auto reached near the Town Hall, I got down . There I noticed a Government Office , not known to me earlier and went in. As an introduction, I showed the report about me in the Mathrubhoomi daily. The lady was overjoyed to see it. She said:”I have been thinking of meeting you, after reading the report. Today I am lucky.” She bought one book and canvassed among the staff . In all, I sold seven books that day. I wanted tea, but went to the vanitha canteen and ordered milk instead of tea, because I was afraid of vomiting. It cost only twelve rupees.

No comments:

Post a Comment