Thursday 30 July 2015

THE MONTH ENDS TOMORROW


THE MONTH ENDS TOMORROW We like to forget this month because my wife fell ill . Mercifully , she has recovered now. My granddaughter Meghna comes today , to visit her . She is studying architecture in Bangalore and is half way through. Before building this house , I never bothered about pension. I felt that I am rich. We used to hire a taxi car ; now , I wait for half an hour for our bus to Chathakudam. I have no idea how much we spent this month. My daughters managed everything. Three lakhs was the fee for operation of wife’s stomach . Other expenses extra. At the time of retirement , balance in my Provident Fund was Ra. 400 only. I used to say to my friends :”My daughters are my assets. (at that time , we had no house)” Yes, they helped in building this house too.

No comments:

Post a Comment