Tuesday 28 July 2015

LAST DAYS OF THE MONTH


LAST DAYS OF THE MONTH Common people are penniless, these last few days. In my youth , I used to borrow money , though I was working as a UD clerk. This was because both my wife and myself , did not know how to run a house hold. I had to send money to my unemployed brother in Keralam. I used to take all sorts of advances, Like Festival advance . As soon as one advance is recovered , there will be another festival. Mercifully , I never had account in the grocery shop; all purchases were paid, down cash. Things improved when I got promotion . So, what I was going to say is , that I avoid going to sell books in houses , during these days. Today I went to Trichur Railway Station . Travelers are never short of money. I was lucky to sell some seven books!

No comments:

Post a Comment