Friday 24 April 2015

WADAKKANCHERRY

WADAKKANCHERY MINI CIVIL STATION
For some time, I had been thinking of going to Wadakkancherry near Palakkad. The similar place on Trichur-Shoranur road is called Wadakkaanchery. (one ‘a’ less)
It was my guess that there must be  a Taluk Office there. I just wanted to see it.
After reaching there, I was told that the Min Civil Station is at Alathur, another ten rupees from there. The auto driver took me to a brand new five storey building with four lifts . Even though there are a number of chairs in the office rooms, many are empty ; they may be expecting more postings of staff. In any  case, almost all bought my books.
Afterwards I visited the Panchayath office and sold more books. That way I was not disappointed.

I had snacks and tea at Vanitha hotel at the bus stand . The stand is very congested . I got into a limited stop bus for Trichur and reached home by one o clock

No comments:

Post a Comment