Saturday 29 November 2014

STORY - GOLDSMITH

I used to make a living by working in The Work Guarantee Scheme Of the Government and managed to make a living.. I was hardly thirteen and very weak and some days, we sisters and my mother went without food when work got stopped by rain. Some one suggested to go to the goldsmith Narayanan and seek work in making ornaments,  which would fetch better wages. He was kind and gave me work.. I liked the job as I was often given errand to hand over ornaments and bring the money back. Men would hold me and gently press my budding breasts, giving good tip money.
Once the young Thampuran of the Namboori Mana was alone at home and asked me to come to the work area. There he removed my blouse and asked me to lie down on the ground. He then pressed my breasts hard and parted my legs. He inserted his organ in my small hole and began working it. I enjoyed it very much.. In the end, a slimy liquid flowed out which had a pungent smell. I tasted it. It had a sour taste. Thampuran gave me a five hundred note.”Come again, when I call you,” he said.
There was a very rich Muslim, whose palatial building remained locked most of the time. That day it was open and I entered it. On hearing the call bell, he came out very pleased and took me inside. He sat in a soapha and placed me very near to him. He slowly put his hand inside my frock, I did not resist. then he became bold and took me to his bed room. I was really happy to have this new experience. Nambooori was just a kid. The Muslim was a tiger, charging a lamb. His penis very large and straight and strong. the top was very big and topless!
Normally I used to return home in the night; this time I remained there and had another bout of sex early in the morning, before I returned to my mother.
She did not ask any questions. During the day, a boy brought an envelope. I opened it and saw ten thousand rupees.
“Sir told you to come in the night.” I was overjoyed and waited impatiently till evening and rushed to the Muslim on my bicycle. I could not explain why I liked him so much. Was it only sex? Or is it what people call love?
He looked fresh and eager, so we first had it. Then, lying naked on the bed, he explained his plan:”You have great a future. You must have heard about gold smuggling. My sons are in the gulf. We bring kilos of gold every day. Agents are there at Kochi and Kozhikode. Beautiful young girls like you are not touched by the air port staff.”
“Am I so beautiful?”
“Yes; and an expert in sex.”He kissed my breasts. “You can make two trips in a week and earn fifty thousand rupees on each trip. I have made passport and visa for you on fake names. You will be Betty in these trips.
So it began and I opened a bank account.
With plenty of money coming in, I put my sisters in the same class in the village school and bought for them books and uniform.After several months, I shifted to Kozhikode, where my lover had business in wood industry too. There it was even more big building in three stories. One was for my family to be shifted in future, as Ma was reluctant to move to a new place.
My lover introduced me to the staff:”She is my wife and is now manager of this establishment”
He said to me:”As we are one family,you are entitled to 50% of the profit from timber trade and gold. You need to go out only when something urgent is to be attended to in the Gulf, where my sons are working in this field. Slowly you will understand everything. The present manager will explain things.”
I decided to computerize the accounts work and called the experts.
Daily people brought packets in big suit cases which were kept in the underground basement under strict security. Messengers came and went all the time. One fellow was to contact the Bank.
After some years, when children became big, Ma agreed to come to my house at Kozhikkode. I lied to her that I won a lottery. Children were given tuition and put in English medium school.
Life went on smoothly… Our house in the village was not sold; Ma said our children may need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment