Friday 4 December 2015

NOBEL PRIZE


NOBEL PRIZE I AM NOT BOASTING . My thesis on photosynthesis is original and explains a process which is taught in schools . I published it in my blog and sent it to various universities the world over . Few responded positively . Recently my name was nominated for the prestigious Nobel prize , but got no response. I read in the ‘google news’ similar experience by another scientist , who felt that the Swedish Academy has never given a prize to Asiatic scientists. There never appeared any winners of Nobel Prize from China or Russia. These two countries are in the vanguard in research in science. Tolstoy ‘s ‘War and Peace ‘ failed to receive attention. An unknown author Boris Pasternak won the prize because he exposed the Communist system in Russia. My suggestion is to form a parallel commission by the Government of India, exclusively for Asian countries, including Russia . Your comments may be sent to my email address Anujan1933@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment